Wetaskiwin Arts & Music Festival

Since 2017

What do I need to bring with me for WAMF 2021 - 2 DAY EVENT

June 20-21, 2020  CANCELLED because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. 2021 planning has already begun!


You will need to bring the items you wish to sell or show. A table of your own as we do not supply tables. Also suggested are a tent or some type of overhead cover in case of bad weather or to keep direct sunlight off your products. A chair to sit on. If you are planning on doing any live art (suggested), bring your art supplies, easels, etc. These are just suggestions however. Camping will be made available if you want to stay for the weekend. Please let us know in advance during your registration process so we can save you a spot.
**Parking of your vehicles must be in the designated parking area after you have unloaded your display. Vehicles will NOT be allowed at your display area unless it is actually part of your display. No exceptions.**


For the 2020 festival, it is planned to have one stage this year. There will be fewer acts, giving each musician more stage time. Please check back for more details as the date gets closer. Please let us know in advance during your registration process. At this time we are unable to pay musicians, but hope to remedy that in the upcoming years.
**Parking of your vehicles must be in the designated parking area after you have unloaded your display. No exceptions.**

Food Vendors

You should know what you need as a vendor. If you are a food vendor, then all applicable AHS regulations must be followed. We will be contacting you with the appropriate documentation prior to the festival, but we do require you to have your paperwork returned ASAP to ensure your spot is saved at the festival. Loud generators will not be allowed, you must ensure it is the quiet type. If your vehicle required the Provincial inspection(s), you must include proof of this when you hand in your paperwork to us prior to the festival. Otherwise we will not be able to have you on site. We reserve the right to ask you to shut off your generator if we feel it is too loud, no exceptions.

**Please be advised that due to a Wetaskiwin bylaw, we have been told that all food vendors are required to have a permit to sell your food, regardless if you have a business license within the city of Wetaskiwin. We are working with the City to obtain more clarity on this bylaw. Please contact the City of Wetaskiwin for details, this is your responsibility.

It is up to you to ensure that you are following all local/city rules and regulations. We suggest that if your food vehicle is equipped with a fire suppression system, that you have it inspected annually as required by provincial regulations. This is also YOUR responsibility.

The Public

This is a FREE EVENT to you. And all we need is you, but keep in mind there are a few things you might want to consider bringing with you. Lawn chair, sun screen, umbrella. Just a handful of suggestions, but you probably already know what you will need. Most artists do not have Debit or Interac machines. Parking is also free and if you want to make this a weekend, camping will be available on site for a fee of $20.00 for the weekend. The spaces are unserviced (no power or water).